View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorahsDad View Post
I am not a Muslim myself, but I have read some of their scriptures to give them a fair chance. (If anyone has a shred of intellectual honesty, you should do the same.)

In my opinion, a "true follower" of Islam should do almost exactly the opposite of what Sundancefisher thinks they should do, namely:
* They should treat all non-believers as enemies
* They should never befriend or ally with non-believers
* They should always support fellow believers over non-believers
* They should be willing to give their lives to support or fight for the cause of Allah against the non-believers

Here is some Islamic scripture - section 3 of the Qur'an - to support my thesis. Emphasis added.

I challenge Sundancefisher to find Islamic scripture that says the opposite: that violence against non-believers is wrong and that "true followers" of Islam should side with non-believers in denouncing it.
You're not Muslim. Yet you purport to interpret the Koran.

This never goes anywhere because someone who hates Christianity can turn the same tales into a fight.

There are many different interpretations in all religions and three key Muslim groups. Fanatics are fanatics regardless of what the hide behind.

How about take your self to a mosque. Head in an ask an imam these questions and get the actual real interpretation and report back on facts versus anti Muslim internet sites.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin