View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 09:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
No. Because you believe in hate. Big internet reader. I stand against your hate. I always will. So no point in arguing with someone unwilling to reason.
You're degenerating into a babbling SJW now. What does that even mean, that I "believe in hate"? That I believe hate exists in the world? I suppose so.

Do you know who else believes in hate?
Quote:
O you who believe! Do not befriend outsiders who never cease to wish you harm. They love to see you suffer. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their hearts conceal is worse. We have made the messages clear for you, if you understand.
I am certainly not spreading hate, if that's what you're insinuating. I'm trying to have a very honest and fact-based discussion about where the loyalties of "true" Muslims ought to lie. You're the one bringing emotions into this.

Quote:
You do realize your quote above is a passage...interpreted into English.
The word you're looking for is "translated", not interpreted. And yes I realize that. So what? Are you challenging the accuracy of the translation? Find me a better one, if so. You linked dozens of translations of a single passage above and they all said essentially the same thing. All of these translations are done by Muslim scholars and there is not much difference between them. I don't see your point in pointing it out.

Quote:
You realize there is a newer religion that is based upon a version of Christianity that also is very cloistered. That kids predominately play with other kids. You realize Catholic schools are in part based so that catholic kids play predominately and make friends predominantly with other catholic kids. So stating an interpreted passage that teaches Muslims should hang with Muslims is not unique.
Just like the last guy, you're trying to deflect to Christianity. Christianity and the Bible are completely irrelevant to this discussion. It's just one fallacy after nothing coming from you. You still have done nothing to meet my challenge posed earlier in this thread and you have done nothing to counter my argument.