View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 01:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Lol.

I find interesting in one breath you state I think of Muslims as token friends and in the same post you make passive attempt to link all Muslims to mujahideen.

Vast majority of Muslims are great people. The few nasty outliers in society should be dealt with extreme measures like more MOAB's.

My point is don't paint all Muslims with the fanatical terrorist brush. The are complete opposite.

Fanatics don't represent religion. They represent power hungry people bent on attracting the most gullible and the outsiders in society. Those that threads like this tend to propagate.

Hatred of people just because they are Muslim is wrong.

Also remember culturally Middle East countries are different. Understanding and respecting tha would go a longs ways for western governments.

Obviously what was done before didn't work.

Kill the leaders and another power broker moves in. If a bad one gets in bad things happen.

Hating people because they are white ,is wrong too , that's the reason for the revenge attack on Muslems.
lts hate of course , but its on both sides of the fence now , but started in Muslem countrys.