View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FisherPotch View Post
I FIND (as stated) that my dry line cast further. I feel that is because it is smoother. My wet line seems sticky and it burns horribly from friction because of its friction coefficient (if you want to get into physics). It doesn't go thru the guides the way the smooth dry line does. Exact same quality of lines from the exact same manufacturer. My personal experience.

Like I said go try to fish a dry on the sink line if you think it's so damn versatile! It's a no brainer, you can do anything with a dry line. There are times I much prefer a wet line but there are techniques a sink line is 100% incapable of.
my rio casts just as easy as my floating line.........and back to which line i would fish with if i only had one would be a sinking line..........i am the ooposite then the floating line advocates as i find sinking line will usually out fish floating line majority of time.........i have reason why i fish the way i do but it is very productive and i love it when i am watching 14 tubers at fiesta using there floating line and i am the only guy catching fish......when the floating line produces more then the sinking hey i have no problem will change over but that is only a miniority