View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 03:32 PM

Well the wire wheel has sparked my interest.I did a coyote with the pressure washer again yesterday. the dog was over a day old, I sure could tell when I got to the fleshing point. The water worked but not near as well as a fresh one. I had to really work at it, probably never saved no time on this one, took me over 1/2 hour to do. Also burnt 2 holes (nickel size) in it just for the simply fact the membrane around the front shoulders was hard to get off. I am still a big fan of this, just have to watch the freshness of the animal, if its not within a few hours, then I will be going back to hand fleshing, if he is still warm, I will use the water.

What is average fleshing time's for coyote's with a beam and a proper fleshing knife, I know this will vary a bit pending on how picky everyone is.
I would just like some fleshing times thrown out there to compare with my washing technique. I can't really compare because I do not have the proper setup for fleshing. I use a knife and a home made beam, made from a picket.