View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Banned

Uuuuggghhh, what's wrong with people? I've now got my third call from some arsehole giving me hell this morning. According to all 3 of these "experts" its illegal for me to accept ANY money for bait, gas or anything else. So just so that I've got all my poop in a group, I phoned fish and wildlife and got the straight facts, and here they are.

I can LEGALLY contract my services to AN ALBERTA RESIDENT for remuneration if I want. That means I COULD charge for this if I wanted to.

So that being said, all you dudley frickin do rights that are shakin my monkey tree and accusing me of illegal guiding can go to hell lol. I havnt asked anybody for any remuneration of any kind for hunting together this spring. All I've asked is that they kick in a little towards the cost of bait. And believe me, there's no way in hell I'm gonna make a penny asking guys to kick in a couple hundred bucks a week for bear bait lol. My beaver bill alone this year is gonna be over 500 bucks. Popcorn, cookies and licorice is another easy 500. My fuel bill every year is in around the 1000 mark, plus all the other stuff that goes into baiting. Honey, propane, lag bolts, rope, chain, batteries etc. This stuff aint free!

Sorry for the little rant.