View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
I have had about a dozen times when heading down the highway at 4 a.m. heading out fishing when the cab of the truck fills up with cigarette smoke. I end up getting a feeling of being at peace.

Also lived in a house full of spirits all were good except one. A very "dark" spirit. Lot's of stories just from that house.

Dodger.
Thats so cool about your parents and the smoke. My mother in law brought her mom all the way back to Poland to be buried in a cemetary that most of her family is in. One month after she returns to canada and she is sleeping on the couch in the afternoon, her mom comes to her, squeezes her hand and says thank you. My grandmother says her husband came to her in a dream a year after he died. Told her she should stop worring about him, he is in a good place. He tells her all will be good with her and to have a good life. She was almost 50 then, she is 98 in 3 weeks. Both my sister and I have had visits from loved ones who passed. As for the house of spirits, I think I live in one as well. If i go to bed with the bathroom door open in the hallway, the dim light from outside lets me see shadows moving from time to time. Nothing scary, never feel threatened, If i close the door, nothing is ever seen. Its not tree branches blowing outside either. Neither my wife or the kids mention seeing anything, just me. Maybe the house is on a portal or something. I should get some of the cameras the ghost hunters use lol.