View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 11:50 PM

Default Well here goes

I'm 43 years old and my wife is the only person I have ever told this too. At age 14 my parents bought me my Yamaha it 175 dirt bike. Well in my first month of owning it I went to a buddies place in the country to ride. He lived near a lake with a manmade dam running along the south edge of the lake to hold the water. He was busy doing chores so I went for a rip along the dam, apparently I was not paying attention to where I was riding and when I looked up I was at a sharp curve in the dam and was about to go off the edge opposite the water side and it was a long drop to the prairie below. Here's where it gets wierd, my front tire was already off the dam and headed out into thin air but everything stopped and went silent my bike turned approx45 degrees to the left and lined back up with the dam and then everything went back to normal with sound and movement comensing. I was preparing myself for the drop and impact and getting ready to try and ride it out but it never happened. I will never be able to explain it and this happened before I ever started experimenting in any kind of drugs or booze. It was unreal. I'm sweating as I type it. WOW