View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegRiver View Post
LOL I realized after I posted that you were probably talking about a Lee Classic hand press but by then I was on my way to town and couldn't correct my mistake.

Yes I know what a Lee Classic loader is, I do own one as I said, and you are right, they do not full length resize.

I guess what lead me to believe that you were talking about all Lee dies is that I don't know of anyone who has used a Lee Classic long enough for full length resizing to become an issue, but I certainly should have read your post more carefully. Reading it again, it is clear to me now that you were only referring Lee Classic dies.
Depending on the load, you may need to bump the shoulder after two or three loadings, or your cases become too large to chamber. If you load very light loads, it may take much longer. As well, cases not fired in your rifle, usually require FL sizing, so you are pretty much limited to cases fired in your rifle. Regardless, that is the limitation that you accept when you load with the LEE Classic Loader. As well, it is a very slow process, compared to using other methods.