View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Well they just hit another lake. Crimson Lake now has perch in it. Just recently there has been an illegal perch introduction. There was never perch in the lake. Thousands of years of birds coming and going and no perch.

The evidence is clear. The studies show distribution patterns follow water...not birds.

You can bring all your wives tales and supersticious guesses and conspiracy theories to the table...but in the end you are just putting a proposterous unrealistic and implausible idea onto the table to what...make you have more faith in people?

Sadly I heard the other day that some bozos have now put perch into Lake Chaparral in south Calgary. When you put an easy accessible fish near water without them you make idiots do stupid things I suppose.

These guys need to be arrested. They need to lose their homes to pay for the damage. They need to go to jail.
There never was anything in Crimson (other than leeches) so perch would be an improvement. I am not going to buy into the idea that every single trout lake that now has perch in it was a deliberate stocking by humans. Some are pretty remote. Sorry. Just not plausible.