View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonerkiller View Post
There is, I just finished a 2 day wolf course paid for by the government for those with lines in the caribou zones. The program itself is to get final blessing next week I hear, pay for effort not results. ATA doesn't like the sound of a bounty. Goes against my grain to pay for effort instead of results, however 1 valid point is they may have already been through your line and poisoned and or aerial gunned them to non existence, but they still want you out there giving it a go. I am participating.
Good deal. We were out on Saturday at the line and Dwayne mentioned somebody had called him about there being 5 spots left for a wolf course the week before. Unfortunately they only called the night before the course started or he would have went.
I sure wish the ATA had a renewal letter or something, better yet a life membership we could just buy once and get it over with. I forget to get mine every other year and miss hearing about all these projects and workshops. Then again on the years I do remember to buy a membership I don’t hear about them anyway so not much difference there lol