View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snubber View Post
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting rather tired of all the LAZY fishermen on this site(where to go perch fishing around edmonton? how do I get to ______? where's the best perch lake? etc.). Seriously guys, how hard is it to go scout out the lakes that are in your own area? Whatever happened to looking at a map and simply going to check out the lake and see what the fishing is like all on your own.

In the last couple years, there's more and more people going to the same fishing holes, and soon, very soon, there is going to be less and less fish. I'm tired of every lazy tom dick and harry on here looking for the easy answers. Get off your *****es and figure this stuff out for yourself!

So you're lucky enough to be told where a great lake is.... don't post a thread on here asking for the directions to it, when you simply need to go onto google maps and type it in. Guess what happens when you do that? A nifty little map shows up showing you exactly how to get there!! Fancy that!

Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with helping a fellow out now and then, or taking them out to where I fish... but enough is enough, go out and do some leg work. I know that I myself have gone to lakes and checked them out....found out there's not much there, but at least I can say I've done the leg work needed! I've also had the times where I've gone out and found a lake that's a hunny hole.... and guess what!! There's NOBODY else out there, hardly ever!! So for that lake my leg work paied off ten-fold....

Please people, PLEASE do some work yourselves... that's what this sport is about(it's called fishing not catching for a reason), it's not just the amount of fish you catch, but it's finding that spot that works best for you, that nobody else really knows about... and how are you going to find that spot?? You guessed it!! DO THE LEG WORK.

So before you post any new threads on here, maybe you should think to yourself... am I just being a lazy fisherman? And is that how everyone on here will see me?

Lol, the little things that get people on here SO pi$$ed off.... [sarcasm]OMG, someone asked a question on an online forum designed for sharing information... How disgusting... This is an outrage!!![/sarcasm]. Lol

I have an idea, instead of getting all bent out of shape over what you described above.... Ignore them and move on with life... If you don't want to help others on here, that's fine, but getting so mad about people asking for help is completely ridiculous IMO.