View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 11:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raab View Post
So I was walking back to my vehicle tonight after dark bow in hand. And a mid 90's chev passed me. Went down to the intersection and turned around. I thought no big deal obviously just a local neighbor looking to make sure I was alright to hunt. Ive been stopped by a lot of people before and never had an issue. Being pre-cautious I put and arrow in my bow and unclipped the buck knife on my hip. The truck came back by me, and slowed down but did not stop. They drove a couple hundred meters in front of me and stopped at my vehicle for a few minutes. After that another vehicle approached and the 90's chev drove up the road approximately 300M, to talk to the new vehicle.

They sat there while I got into my vehicle and drove off. The part that weirds me out about this is, most of the time when people are checking me as a hunter they stop and ask what your hunting, if you know so and so, etc.... These guys didnt do any of that. Which has me a bit paranoid, especially with the local break-ins and the cop shooting the other day. Should I be concerned, or am I just over thinking the situation?

FYI I called the land owner and he hadn't heard from anyone...
did they tell you "you gotta purdy mouf"?