View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 02:49 PM

We had a lady and her husband harass us in the bow zone right west of Calgary for a long long time pulling the same type of stuff.

We used to hunt out there a few days after school each day during the season and most weekends.

The first time they started these shenanigans were "questioning me" but after they figured out I had permission, they resorted to burning up and down the road and would sometimes honk their horn (maybe thinking they were scaring the deer away or something).

I flagged the lady down after one of these incident ans she reluctantly stopped and told her what she was doing was illegal (interfering with a hunt) and that I had her plate number and know where she lived and told her I wouldn't hesitate to call the authorities if she and her husband weren't going to stop.

After that they seemed to resort to driving up and down the adjacent road where my truck was parked and taking pictures.

Problem (for them) was my tree stands and a few blinds were far enough away that it wasn't too much of an issue I guess.

In my case, Just silly old people I guess.

It could be something as simple as that - some people don't like hunters and they find a way to harass or intimidate you.