View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty S View Post
There is some snare testing happening. The claim is that there is a scientific process in motion and that it will take some time. The trappers of Alberta are without a doubt, the most advanced snare user group on the continent as far as the use of quick kill humane snares are concerned, and many trappers the continent over have made the switch to modernized humane killing neck snares.

Do note, not all trappers everywhere are on the same page. Many claim the new technology is not necessary.

I do have my eye on this process.
I thank you for your system Marty .. One only has to check a few youtube sites to see how far in the dust that the U.S. trappers really are . I mean , Washer snare locks ? Pennies with holes drilled in them ? Etc ... The Senneker systen with extensions and snares seperate, kill springs and breakaways , dont see any one that has a better mousetrap so to speak . As far as some trappers thinking that we dont need this new technology , many of their methods are the reason we are under attack . Like it or not , we are all under scrutiny now .