View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
I used to believe and hate these new lights that are out. When I would go by them I have blue spots in my eyes for miles/km. when I laid down to sleep all I could see was the blue spots burnt into my retinas. Then one night I realized that it wasn't the lights at all, it was the screwdrivers fault. I run LED lights in my Kenworth and it's a rare thing that I get flashed, and when I do I feel it's from a person who hates the lights because they recognize them for what they are. Some people say Don't look at the lights, rightly so, but you should able to look past them. I don't see why I should have to look straight out the right window when I meet these things and no else should have to either. Take a screw driver and turn them down. Oh but just hang on a minute, then these people wouldn't be able to drive a 130km an hour plus and see 4 km down the road and now add a thirty inch LED light bar on top of them and you can really get in a hurry. Sorry, my bad.
I got a 24 inch light bar on the front of my truck that I use on the highway. Now, some people might not understand this concept, but, when I see on coming lights in the distance, I turn it off, not wait until the vehicle is 200 yards in front of me.

Btw, it works great for doing 165km/h during a snow storm at 5 am on hwy 2 lol.

Kidding kidding.