View Single Post
Old 11-22-2023, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1899b View Post
Not too many clubs have the CEO fire the coach after what looked like an upswing only to hire the clubs superstars ex junior coach. Also not too many NHL clubs that have hired and fired 7 coaches in 10 years all the while goaltending is and has been an absolute dumpster fire and the goalie coach remains with no clear reason or statement made to the fans as to why he is untouchable.

7 coaches in 10 years. Maybe the organization should start looking at the organization?

I bet Todd Mcllelan and Cam Talbot who are flourishing in LA would have some thoughts on this dumpster fire off the record….
Oilers have had a lot of coaches since 2000. (12 i think with this latest) but so has Florida Panthers 15 , Devils 13, Fliers 12, Flames 11,Islanders 11.

Not saying its a good thing just sayin.

Here’s a thought. Were Oilers better before Jeff Jackson or after? What changed? There has to be something psychological in that dressing room for there to be such a dramatic change since last season.