View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 07:58 AM
Suspended User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloopbloob View Post
Quite random, but wouldn't mind hearing others stories. Been going through a lot with my wifes health recently. If she's okay and not dying, we have decided we would like to have a child together as soon as we find out it would be okay. Time is kind of running out. We had decided on it before we found out she could have late stage lung cancer. Really threw a wrench into the works, and is pushing it off even later. We each have one child from past relationships, and we are 35 and 36 years old. Her daughter is 15 and mine is 4. I feel like this is fairly late in life for having a baby, but we both also want that special bond of having a child together. Thoughts or experiences? Just looking to hear from some people who may have some experience or knowledge of having a child, somewhat later in life. Thanks
I'm turning 52 this year, and my daughter just turned 5. So much easier this time around. It helps that the wife is 25. Only got a couple of minutes before I got to run so I will keep it short.
Loving life having a child this point of life. Lots of fun times