Thread: WCB sucks
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 12:39 AM

Yeah they are good to some, looked after me in an acceptable fashion in the past, when I pushed them. Never refused a treatment, was on over 35 prescriptions in the last 2 years, they refuse some of my med records, as it took a long time to nail down the cause of this. No sympathy for the premiums, turns out the filters provided to me were wrong, cause they cost less. Right ones probably be cheaper than a time loss, but since they got away with it I guess not. Thanks for the link, claims in appeal now.
Im just ranting, I needed to vent... Its pathetic I know, but my friends dont come around much because I always said no to invites being to sick for so long, did the same to some great offers from members here. Poor missus I love her she takes care of me and doesnt deserve it. I like this forum, its a new concept to me participating rather than lurking... especially being a local forum. Alot of good people here, hope to meet some in person some day. It helps pass my time, and I have learned alot. I like the advice, and the info seeing Im not originally from this province. Thanks for listening, and the admins for not locking me out. Time for insomnia meds. Cheers people