View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VizlsasRok View Post
All's good here - except for severe bird withdrawal onset at season close!

Nothin' prettier or more exciting than a staunch/intense point finished off with a rooster flush! I get lucky every so often with camera in hand and am able to capture the moment. Suppose if I shot straighter, I'd have free hands to carry the camera and not the shotgun. Wouldn't get evil eye from the pooch as often either!

AckleyAbe: I paid a short visit to Blackbullet with Csilla a few years ago and met an absolute 'gaggle' of great lookin' reddogz... Kati looks intense and all business - fantastic pic!

Seeing as we're comparing bunnies thought I'd include my 2-bits.

Keep posting those pics - can never see enough dog work captured on camera! Great stuff!

I am very bad for taking pictures...I always have been. Problem is, usually I don't bother taking the camera.....and if I do, it's tough to use with Shottygun in hand waiting for birds to come up.

Great you posted some of yours, I've been singing the virtues of the V for 14 years now (Kati is my second). First was Ch. Comynara's Magnum Action C.D.X. We lost her 5 years ago to Sick Sinus Disease. She was somewhat more reserved than Kati, but she made a V believer out of everyone that met her.

Anyway, let's just cross our fingers and hope that not too many people find out what a great breed they are, or, heaven forbid, Walt Disney gets a hold of one and does a movie. So far, for the most part, breeders have kept the breed true and strong, although, what I call Kijiji breeders are starting to apear.

By the way it looks like Kati may be having a litter this spring. She should come in in the next month or two and Sherryanne (Blackbullet's as you know) wants to breed her. She has a couple of boys in mind. Hmmmm, wonder if my wife is ready for another red-headed terror in the house?