View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 08:50 PM

Default Looking for a mentor

Hi folks,
I am an eighteen year old looking for help with most of the aspects of hunting. I entered the draws for a white tail and an elk getting neither thank goodness (realized i know squat after i didn't 999 them) I belive this makes me eligable for a general tag for a deer. Theres a lot I need to learn, the foremost being where i can hunt and um how to find the animal. I already have a pal and the hunters ed. Im open to learning about any type of hunting. Be it big game, small game, water fowl, or upland. I based out of canmore but can travel so long as i have the heads up and hopefully its within 5-7 hrs max. As far as gear goes I do not have the most as thats what i have been trying to save up for but will be equiping my self as we get closer to the season. If your a legal and safe hunter looking for a partner to help you on your own hunt or just would not mind showing a new guy the ropes send me a pm or maybe we can meet up for coffee or a beer and just go over the regulations. Thanks either way
Nick