View Single Post
Old 02-12-2023, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
He resigned, he wasn't fired, huge difference. As to the medical profession, neither myself nor most Canadians practise medicine, so there is no easy way to compare how the legal system is applied to citizens vs doctors. However, myself and millions of Canadians do own firearms, so it's quite easy to compare how LEOs are treated for firearms violations, compared to regular citizens. And millions of us hunt, and we see how poachers are dealt with under the legal system. Most people that tried to poach a caribou, would be facing a lot more than a charge of not having a license. The fact that the season was closed would bring changes, as would using a vehicle, and was he wearing the colors reuired in Manitoba?
My bad, his resignation is a good thing, less waist on a trail for same results.

Life isn't fair, you should have by now figured this out... In your previous profession, you and many more were granted special privilege's, like myself, which those who are or were not in this industry did not receive... You volunteer your time at a gun range, do you want anyone to believe that you are treated the same as other members who don't have a direct connection to that range like yourself ?

Regarding your comments about "most people" who break firearms laws, well you for one have voiced your opinion on our legal system. Everything is pled down, dismissed and most are given a hug before leaving detention.

I value our officers in uniform, one profession I would never want anyone in my immediate family or friends to choose. Reading the responses here most days in regards to these people really gets old....