View Single Post
Old 02-12-2023, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil McCracken View Post
Listen Elk11...

You can go all day long slamming authority and government. I suppose it is your opinion, and you are entitled to it. It is obvious that my opinions, along with others, are different than yours at times. All good!

Having said that. Why do you have to judge anyone that dare challenge you?

Most of us, I assume, are just middle class people like you, outdoors people, gun owners, and so forth. I understand we have many issues to deal with when it comes to the government's views in regards to all this. Many of us are and will continue to challenge that. I know for myself, I am always on my MPs arse. First name basis now.

Frankly Elk11, I for one, am starting to get real sick and tired of you slamming authorities all the time.

As mentioned before, many times, you will have the few bad apples within the organization, or other ones. But the majority perform in an exemplary manner. When was the last time you actually found a "good news" story and shared it to all of us? I believe I know the answer...none.

In your world, for some reason, you fail to see that. You only see the "bad things". Pretty sad actually.

And if you want to rebut this, please don't go back in history. Heard it all.
Stick to the topic in hand...Thanx...
Well quite frankly, I am just as sick and tired of you constantly defending the actions of the authorities , when they do commit illegal acts, which seems to be happening more and more. This clown willfull chose to violate the law, and then he wasn't fired, he resigned. And he was charged with only one charge for violating the game act, when most people would have also been charged with hunting out of season, using the vehicle, and since he was in uniform , likely not wearing the required colors for hunting in Manitoba. And of course we don't even know of he will receive a conditional discharge, like the officer in Calgary did when he willingly and knowingly violated the firearms laws, when he took his family to a shooting range , and illegally let them shoot banned firearms, as well as firearms that he had no license to even possess.
Yes the image of the RCMP is badly tarnished, but that is because of the actions of their own officers, and the actions
of the upper brass that has openly lied in their collusion with Trudeau, and his government.
You are tired of hearing about these incidents, well we keep hearing about them, because they keep occurring. The solution to not hearing about them, is for the police to stop commiting these illegal acts.
Yes a few bad apples are spoiling the barrel, but the force doesn't seem to be taking action to prevent this, instead they are hiring based on diversity, and quotas, instead of hiring the best people, and the prosecutors and judges, are letting them off easy, when they do commit an offense.