Thread: Oil Crashing
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post
Do you really think those that have been responsible during the boom will be hurt? Some will, no doubt, and those we should all feel for, but how many do you know who NEEDED that 66K truck and similarity priced RV, all the quads, expensive vacations, large bar and restaurant tabs, McMansion, latest and greatest electronic toys etc etc. All of it financed to the limit.

Those I have no empathy for as they didn't think and were irresponsible. They'll recover, become responsible, and when they try to pass the lessons on, there will be a new group of know it all high flyers.

That cycle had been part of Alberta for decades.
So were you also hoping the same for the auto workers in Ontario that were looking at massive layoffs when their employers were ready to go under? There are people in every occupation that do the same as you are accusing the oilfield workers of, but somehow because they work in the oil industry they deserve it and you have no compassion for them. You sir, are a pathetic individual and I'm glad I don't know you outside of this forum as I have no use for people like you.