View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
im not going to argue, im happy your kids are or were really gifted....my kids at 3-4 couldnt cast well or safely....in fact all they could do was reel in.
Dave is doing really well arguing for the B side......I have yet to see 1 person say the quality fishery has worked to their satisfation.
I fished Bullshead when the regs were implemented. The numbers of fish were greatly improved as was the sizes. I could of harvested my 1 over 20 inches but I was just happy catching fish all day.

Understanding that new ideas take tweaking...F&W needs to control their stocking rates better. They have tended to over stock. When that happens...growth rates are reduced. Once F&W get that right...they all will benefit.

But yes...I have fished Bullshead and it has been a hit with everyone that I have talked to. Probably 20 one day fishing alone.

I have also fished Champion. Unfortunately very small and prone to poaching. I did well and was happy with the results. I am waiting to fish Police this year.

I think maybe people simply missed your question but I have seen many threads on AOF and another forum with many raving about Bullshead. I have not followed Muir as much as I have not fished it. But I have also heard great things. I thought this or the other thread attested to that fact.

Cheers

Sun