View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 07:31 PM

There's some really good outdoor channels on YT, but I like to focus on the diy, down-to-earth guys that have NO ENDORSEMENTS!!

Edit to add: Not a fake moment on any show I've ever seen with any of these guys/gals.

My favorites: these are the channel names.

1. WHAT I DO. Great trapping channel and some of the best diy stuff you'll see, plus he's a local guy and a personal buddy of mine.

2. DJB OUTDOORS. Alberta father, son, wife hunting and they take some of the nicest trophy animals you'll see.

3. STEVE AKA MOOSEMAN. I think this guy might be the single best moose caller that I've watched. Great moose hunting videos.

4. RAISED IN ALASKA. Not local content obviously but the guy lives in a moose paradise and he gets GREAT, EDUCATIONAL, INFORMATIVE videos on live moose. Captures great moose behavior.

5. CHASE & ASHLEY OUTDOORS, husband and wife fishing and hunting in Ontario.

6. BRAD FRY, if you don't know who Brad Fry is then you owe it to yourself to watch his channel. The man is a legend and deservedly so!

7. GRIDLESSNESS. Dad, mum and their daughters, with some mom and pop appearances. Good people living the outdoor life in B.C.

8. HILLDOG TV. Crazy Aussie mate, hardcore deer hunting in the land down under.
"Placed correctly Swift A-Frames will reliably kill big bears. So will North Forks, Nosler Partitions, Barnes TSX, Kodiaks, Woodleighs, GS soft points, Hornady Interbonds and Speer Grand Slams - and if I missed your favorite bullet -it probably will too.
It's time to go hunting and quit all this ballistic masturbation."

Phil Shoemaker