View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positrac View Post
Give it up buddy. You’re not doing yourself any favours by carrying on this conversation. You were in the wrong on a rule that’s laid out pretty clear when you sign up to be a hunter host. It’s pretty much the main rule around being a hunter host so I find it hard to believe you didn’t know you had to be in direct contact with the person you were hosting. Sounds like you got caught and the rest is just sour grapes...
You are right about the sour grape. You see, what ****es me off the most is that I see people breaking the law everyday where I hunt. People shooting from vehicles, trespassing, shooting deer directly towards a house. And all these guys don’t get anything. I’m the kind of guy who sit in a blind all day at -20 and try to follow every rule out there, get permissions, I even lock my firearm as soon as I get in my vehicle to avoid any trouble. But in the end, the only thing that matters to these super troopers is their quota. Yea that’s right, all they want is to bring as many people as they can to court to justify their jobs. That’s the thing I have trouble with.