Thread: Bill 24
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 12:43 PM

I'm a little curious as to how many parents have been contacted in the past by teachers or school to inform them that their child have joined a book, speech, debate club? I worked in the school system for a number of years and have never known of a teacher or school to contact a parent or require permission for a student to join any of these clubs so I don't understand what would be different for a GSA.

Perhaps it would protect students from teachers who might have a bias of their own but for the most part, it only helps create a distance between parent and teacher communications. Now we'll have suspicious parents asking schools about their children's activities and forcing teachers and schools to lie to parents? In my opinion, this bill only helps create an issue out of a non issue in regards to a student joining a club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newview01 View Post
Actually it is not against the law to screw a sheep in some countries. So, again, are human rights relative?

And I realize that what some may call a "right" I call immoral. Who is right? And where is the line drawn? I mean, seriously, there have been articles that have taught children consent, with an adult.

Do you people seriously not see where this is going?

Please inform us of where you think this is going.

Do you honestly believe this will lead to legalizing things like bestiality and pedophilia?