View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2750 View Post
As with anything else in life, as long as you are happy with it.

And you are not disagreeing with me. I think they are a serviceable Turkish made shotgun but shouldn't be compared with the top line Italian autos just on finish alone. Its like comparing a Yildiz or CZ OU to one of the B guns and there are many more tiers above. Like I mentioned, when I see one for a really good deal I am going to grab it for a loaner/back up gun.

I don't mind a 700 either BTW and I usually have a couple in the safe. They don't compare to my daily driver but very nice none the less. If it was all I had to hunt with I wouldn't feel I was missing a thing.
Ya agree I wouldn't compare with top line Italian guns but would compare with any $2000 and under shotgun, which is amazing since I got the camo for $759 I believe. There might be better ones for under $2000, I just havnt found one that I think beats it yet. Maybe comparable but not better and if it's just comparable why spend the extra $$$. I have never owned a Benelli but I have shot my buddies Benelli with the Stoeger side by side and it was slightly nicer, but for me it was not worth the extra $$$ for the extras I got.again just personal preference.

On a side not that would be a great idea. Line up 30-50ppl with different shotguns and then ppl can try them all on field.🤔🤔🤔. Like a shot show but you actually get to shoot them.😁

Last edited by Fordevr; 11-10-2017 at 11:56 AM.