View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstubbs View Post
These types of thefts make me think they're stolen for a purpose beyond just to resell on black market for drug money.

Reddi heaters? A generator? I get that a guy could get a few hundred bucks for those somewhere but that to me sounds like they're equipping some sort of operation. I'd say marijuana grow-op but no idea if people are still doing those with weed being legal and penalties on illegal grow-ops being higher. Maybe for use in a bush meth lab or something.
The truck they were in was stolen, the reddi heaters were outside a garage because they were broken unrepairable, the only good part about the whole deal. The bastards took up room in the truck and didn't steal from others maybe. The generator was brand new, which was sad for the old guy, no insurance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
Lots of drama in that town of yours I tell ya. I'd be calling a realtor.
A theft every few months or more is lots of drama and I am supposed to tuck tail and run to the city? Hard pass, but no. If you consider that lots of drama you live a sheltered life, I am so jealous.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....