View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weavster View Post
Thanks Racker, Dom4 & SNAPFisher and everyone else for the feedback, you are the reason i keep trying to put out new content. I enjoy making these videos to share some of my experience on Cold Lake and some of my fishing trips. If they help someone have a little more success on their next trip then it was well worth it!

No offence taken and I think a few other people covered it pretty well. These are not mass produced but built individually one at a time with top of the line components, fully customize-able to species and techniques, and there is a considerable amount of time into each rod.
Right on and when I said "quite a bit" I hope it didn't read as "to much" as I can imagine it takes a lot of time to build a rod by hand. Just an idea to maybe to a bit of a spotlight on some the rod actions and your preferences for a lake trout rod is all. Totally up to you obviously.

Whereabouts around English Bay does the heave start? I marked some spots in front of the English Bay campground this summer that I wouldn't mind trying this winter but it always seems there is a heave or junk ice of some sort over there.