View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 12:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Do you consider it greed if your idea of enough means a disproportionate amount going to you when there is not enough for everyone to have an equal share?

If there is not enough fish in a lake for everyone to get 5 a day...what do you call it when someone demands to keep taking 5?

Is it wrong to balance all the user choices out there rather than just cater to one group?

No one but you is assuming we want a mono-regulation. Most people are just simply asking for options.

Please answer the questions HunterDave... It will determine whether or not I can debate with you and provides some important insights into your point of view.

Thanks

Sun

P.S. Two last questions... Is it a challenge to catch a fish if none are left to catch? Or is it just a wasted effort?
First of all let me say this..............

Secondly, you ask away too many questions all at once.........sheeesh. Slow down and take a breath man. Do you think that firing all these questions at me all at once is going to make me crack or sumthin'?

Taking 5 fish to eat is not disproportionate IMO. Unless of course, you're eating fish for breakfast, lunch and supper. In which case you are catching fish just to eat and I have no problem with that. I wouldn't consider that greed, I'd consider that survival.

I can't remember the rest of the questions so they probably aren't worthy of comment.

You city boys really crack me up. Always trying to think of ways to make things easier for yourselves.