View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 02:51 PM

The only thing i know foresure about the grid pattern is

The Bigtent and cooking facility will be set up on the outside perimeter and on the east or predominately down wind side of the holes. Incase of a freak wind blowing up the volunteer team can respond and do whats needed without worrying about being in a high traffic area surrounded by kids and holes. Gawd forbid if a uncontrollable situation occurs the bigtent wont be crashing thru participants if its positioned on the event edge.

DAGO thank you for organizing the EARLY TO SHOW DRILL TEAM..................GL2 THANK YOU FOR ORGANIZING THE TIP UP UP TEAM AND ALL THE OTHER THINGS YOUR DOING AND HAVE ALREADY DONE...................... SLIVER86 THANKS FOR LOOKING AFTER THE COOKING AND FOOD SERVICE TEAM YOUR BRINGING WITH YOU.............TFG THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOUR DOING AND PROVIDING LEADERSHIP ON THE TENT AND GRILL COMMITEE.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO IS PARTICIPATING, YOUR KINDNESS HAS RESTORED MY FAITH THAT GOOD PEOPLE STILL EXSIST AND DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

THANKS TO MARVIN KOIZUMI WHO USED HIS PRO STAFF ACCOUNT AND PERSONALLY FUNDED A ENORMOUS DONATION TO THIS EVENT WHICH WILL ALSO CARRY OVER INTO THE SUMMER TO BENIFIT CHILDREN. MARVIN YOU ARE A SHINING EXAMPLE OF A PRO STAFFER......THANK YOU SIR YOUR TOP NOTCH IN MY BOOKS

LAST BUT NOT LEAST HUGE THANKS TO OUR ANONOMOUS DONOR, PUROLATOR DELIVERED YOUR CHEQUE. SORRY TO KEEP THANKING YOU AS I KNOW YOU WANT IT KEPT PRIVATE BUT THANK YOU JUST SEEMS INADEQUATE