View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 03:09 PM

Default Good Stuff

If you don't plan on eating the fish you may as well release it. There was a similar thread last year about tossing suckers in the bush because of how much damage they do on other species (eating eggs). Except as I recall it was a more evenly matched debate. Glad to see that this is a one sided battle and good on you boys for setting the facts straight. Give yourselves a pat on the back for jumping on this user for their blatantly illegal statements.

With that said if the biologists and law makers set out to stop certain aquatic pests or diseases like they have with CWD and Dutch elm then I for one would follow the rules they set.

We don't have a lot of water here in Alberta and we have a lot of fisher men and women. I dread the thought........but one day we will likely have to release all fish in order to sustain our fisheries, so for the moment being let’s enjoy the rules we currently have and feel justified in our actions.

Bobby if you don't mind me asking what did you take in school at Lakeland? I'm interested in gaining such knowledge.