View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 08:37 PM

Default Looking for hunting partner

[quote=-jr-;4182954]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljpall View Post
hello all

i am looking for a hunting partner for the fall rifle hunt. I live in edmonton and able to travel prefer northern alberta. I am a senior and its been 55 years since i lasted hunted. I am hoping to find a partner that can teach this old dog how to hunt properly all over again.

I am 69 years old and I have not hunted since i was 15. For this coming season i just wanted to do a deer hunt. also this season to be the start of a learning season as well.Next season i may want to hunt bigger game moose or elk. Using firearms is not a issue I am a RSO as well as a competition shooter and have been for a number of years .Yes I have access to a quad as well as a ground blind also have most of the other equipment needed.I also have my win car as well i bought a cross bow to hunt with for next season.
With finding a hunting partner i am to learn a lot as well as possibly developmenting a longer term hunting partner.
If any one has question please ask thanks in advance
have a good and safe day.

aljpall@gmail.com[/quote

welcome aljpail ,gathering from your post you must be around 75 + or -
we have a lot of seniors on this site . May be you should give us more info like ,what you want to hunt ,big game ,birds etc.
Do you have a quad or truck. Regs .have changed a lot also in 55 years . We now have to apply for big game hunts in certain zones like a lottery .so hopefully you have a win card ,then go on alberta relm and start applying for your moose draw etc. I believe it ends june 18 or 26

Last edited by aljpall; 06-10-2020 at 08:53 PM. Reason: adding information