View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 04:19 AM

I like fence line snaring. I ty the bottom fence wire up to the second wire so I have more clearance. Then you need 10 or more feet of snare anchored to the bottom of the nearest post. By tying the bottom wire up you will be able lift your snare higher givi.g the coyote a more inviting hole. Smaller loop and add some blocking on the sides. A coyote will cross with his head as high as possible with his forehead and back touching the wire. I take my collie with me most days and a person gets a good idea how to go about it. Lots of lead with a senneker kill spring. To me that's not being efficient avoiding a setup on a fence . I'm all about catching coyotes. Senneker set the bar with his setup on fence lines. I have caught 15 coyotes on the fence this year. Would I have taken them somewhere else? I'm not sure . One thing I know is that's there a 90 percent chance that the same coyote will come thru there again. What a better way to camo your snare then with a natural object what's similar. Rant over