View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goose View Post
These fish in Dewitts pond are for the folks who live in the surrounding area, why do people from Calgary insist on coming out to our community pond when they have the bow or elbow rivers to fish. It would make more sense for you lobby the government agencies to stock a pond or two in Calgary for the general public. At least put the wee trout back when you catch them for the kids to catch at a later date, keeping a 4" trout, give me a break. Yes, it will be fished out in a couple of weeks as usual. Sorry for the rant but this issue is frustrating. Go ahead and blast me if you want but I'm just being honest here.

Goose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboy View Post
When the pond is stocked with fish paid for with public funds , the public has every right to fish there , go lick nuts
x2, I pay so I'll play.
Goose your sense of entitlement is overwhelming in your post. How in any way is Dewitt's YOUR/OUR pond?? And who is keeping 4" trout?? Jebus man...
I reside in Calgary and havn't be to Dewitts in a couple years. Looks like I am going to Dewitts this weekend for some free fishing.