View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyoteman View Post
Feel free to call Terry Huber at Sturgeon river outfitters.The American owner.I worked with him and the previous owner walter flemming.Hes at camp now.I am not there because of the lack of clients.I would be interested to hear the result.I miss the camp life,and the generous walleye limit,of 4 per day one over 18in.Of course there is a high probability,you wont persue, this factual account.Oh yes ask him about the week he had 16 clients with 100% success.
Oh I don’t need to call an Outfitter in Ontario, truthfully I don’t really care.

Just found it amusing that the story went from 100 clients to 200 bear hunting clients in the matter of a few lines.

We only take 20-24 bear hunters per year, so a very small operation compared to the bear empire you worked for. In the last 20 years I’ve only had one hunter go home without a bear, and he missed several. The one week where your employer went 100% isn’t a real jaw dropper.

Anyway, we can only hope the days of him taking 200 bear hunters a year return, I can only imagine how personalized that service was 👍