View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottymouth View Post
http://www.tn.gov/twra/deerseasons.html

From the Tennessee Regs,

For better wildlife management, Tennessee is divided into three deer units.

The statewide bag limit for antlered bucks is three (3).

No more than one (1) antlered deer may be taken per day.

The only way the bag limit of three (3) antlered bucks may be exceeded is: if bucks are taken on TWRA or NWR managed hunts where bucks are noted as bonus deer (see WMA listings). Deer taken on Ft. Campbell are also bonus deer.

If we had those kind of numbers and no Sheep, Moose and Muleys I wouldn't have a problem either !!!

Bad example.......Alberta is not like that !!!
I am not talking about game numbers. I am talking about the fears bowhunters voice of including crossbows. Fears like; more hunters during bowhunting season or in bow zones, degrading the bowhunting experience, limiting the quality of the hunt, crossbows lead to unethical behaviour and all the other myths. It is these things that have been found time and again untrue. But since you mentioned game kill numbers I can set your mind at ease. The numbers of game killed remain about the same where crossbows are included and contrary to popular crossbow myth not more game is wounded because of crossbows. These are the facts every US state and Canadian Province came up where crossbows are legal for all hunters.