View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 08:07 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abenaki-warrior View Post
After reading all this, Quebec seems to be worse than afghanistan. I dare any of you guys to check for references any of the ao members that i have dealt with just for fun on how the transactions were and if they would deal with me again. I have left the chevreuil.net hunting forum here because being native wasn’t easy on that forum. Maybe one of your members here by the name of pierre tessier might remember me. Now I’m wondering about my membership as an ao’er. Nothing funny here either. I always read and shut up. But now what the ****, maybe some of you didin't have good experiences with people from Quebec, thats just like you may have a scammer from your province as well. Scammers are all over not only in Quebec. I am understanding why the las 6 or seven transactions i have had here that i never got rated. When i transact now i wait for the rating first and the i will rate.
And now, maybe some will just tell me too f*** off and if so well i just might. Join date 12-30-2008 when will the last day be?
Abenaki-Warrior
meatheads come from all provinces and walks of life.....if I dealt with you here I would have rated accordingly but I have not....got a JM stamped rifle 44 mag no cross bolt for sale?

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...