View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop_Tine View Post
FYI Ty ... I have shot 2 mulie bucks a 180+ and a 199 5/8 in the 7 years you have been waiting to draw the oh so special WMU tag ! I dont understand what your laughing about or happy about lost opportunity for archery guys is gonna mean lost opportunity for the only rifle guys!! Which = lost opportunity for everyone, it just isnt gonna be good for anyone and were all HUNTERS and ALBERTAINS ... You might as well spit into the wind and let it hit you in the face ( your happy now but you aint gonna be in the future)!! So stop complaining about wait times cause there only gonna get longer.... cant wait ... This is gonna be awesome !!
Im not in the least bit happy or not laughing about anything....except for the fact im happy that I didnt drop huge money this spring on a bow to hunt mule buck with in the future.I honestly was ready to give archery mule a shot,but after this news came out im hesitant to buy a bow.

To me and dad waiting the 7 years is worth it to us,to hunt in the area I grew up in....its not all about killing the most bucks u can In a certain amount of time.on that note considering I killed my nontyp mule in 2005 and you shot that 160" gross buck in 2006, and your big guy last fall,I can understand how u have shot 2 mule bucks since 2005.

Eitherway I agree that its to bad srd is takeing this out on alberta residents and not the outfitters and non residents

Last edited by whitetail Junkie; 06-20-2012 at 11:24 PM.