View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 02:56 PM

Cool That my friend is a right!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchiespg View Post
In Europe, where they don't have the silly tax, they are not expensive. You can get effective rimfire ones for less than about $50 which last 10s of thousands of rounds.
Larger calibre ones obviously cost a bit more, but will last equally as long. Probably longer than the barrel of your rifle.

It saddens me that people won't support their fellow shooter, and even admit defeat before we've even started. For anyone here to immediately dismiss them is folly. If you shoot on a range, or varmint shoot, or shoot anywhere near other people I guarantee you would see a benefit if you actually tried one.

It's like the green vegatables when you're a kid, you don't know you'll like it until you try it.

And personally I'd support any of my fellow shooters to get something they want even if I'd never use it myself.

If we all had a united front we would achieve a lot more.

I'll say it again, if the uk can get them, why can't we? Their laws are much stricter.
I totally agree if you don't think you need one don't buy one but if it came to regards to bringing them in we should all join together and vote yes just to support a fellow shooter in haveing a choice. It would help us all for the best reasons to fight for anything to do with firearms. We just have to much conflict with in ourselves that we CAN'T!!!! SUPPORT each other in what would be a choice to have as a shooter or a hunter. It only pertains to your choice but DAM IT!! you still have a choice and thats what its all about haveing a choice at all. Because as i see it now we are limited to the gun rights and the laws we have now which is not much at all. So not supporting each other now won't help for the next thing that we would like to have or see come in to are sport!.

Last edited by 243 wild cat; 03-13-2014 at 03:25 PM.