View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 05:18 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchiespg View Post
The bit you're missing is the volume of gunshots,
Oh I get that all right. And I know there are other alternatives so far as my hearing goes.

Like I said, I wouldn't want one but I have no objection to someone else wanting one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
to no one in particular.

Would I sign a petition to legalize them. I'm thinking, yes. But I really should do some more research first. Fact is I don't know a lot about them.

Yeah I know, some would say I shouldn't have an opinion if I'm not an expert.

Well guess what, I may be asked to vote, on this and other issues I know little about. Another fact is, I can't be an expert on everything. No one can.

We all vote, and or make decisions based on what little we do know.

So to those who think I shouldn't have an opinion if I'm not an expert. Would you rather I say nothing and go ahead and vote without getting involved with discussions like this? Or should I just not vote on anything I'm not an expert in?

I can see the end of the trail from here. For me it doesn't really matter, I won't be around long enough for it to make a big difference in my life.

If I vote, I vote for your sake, not mine. So who do you want on your side? An uneducated fellow hunter or a clueless yuppy that knows nothing about hunting? Cause that's about all that will be left if guys like me don't vote. And you can bet your paycheck that they will vote no matter what you say, and you won't like the way they vote.

Come on people, quit fighting each other. We have enough enemies as it is.

George Bernard Shaw