Thread: This blows!
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 01:34 PM

Thanks everyone. Hands are starting to feel better but still tingling every time I touch something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sal****er cowboy View Post
Thats great that you helped her out and took C-spine. As a firefighter though the fire/EMS should have replaced you before cutting the vehicle, liability and all. Good on you for stepping up! Take care of those fingers.
Salty
They tried but given the condition of the car there was only room for one person, I was already in car and couldnt get out without letting go. They were nice enough to cover me with a blanket and let me borrow a helmet while they cut the car away though.

Quote:
Always have a pair of good, warm gloves in your truck now. Be sure to keep your hands warm when you're doing anything outside in frigid temperatures, even if it is just for a few minutes. It would also be a good idea to keep a package of chemical hand warmers in your truck: like these
I usually keep an extra pair in the truck but I needed them at work on friday and left them on my desk. I do have some of those chemical warmers in there now too.

"The problem was this little thing called the government and laws."