View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
If there is a necessity for your mirrors to be in the "fully deployed" position, such as a wide service body on your truck, as indicated in your response, then the comments do not apply to you.

If you are driving around with your mirrors "fully deployed" for no functional reason or necessity, then you do fit into this category and this post likely hit a nerve.
Well my service truck has the mirrors out every day as they are required. My personal truck does not have towing mirrors, so no nerve struck.

I asked if you understood that a truck with deployed mirrors is narrower than a lane of traffic? You posted that a truck with its tow mirrors deployed takes up 1.5 lanes of traffic. It does not.

Just out of curiosity, if a mirror is about 100% more functional deployed instead of retracted is that serving a function or necessity? I ask because those Dodge mirrors are absolutely useless unless they are stood up. If I owned one of those trucks they would always be flipped up just to necessitate proper rearview vision. Worst mirror ever.