View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 09:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPFisher View Post
You guys that do not think this is a big deal need to rethink it or frankly live it. I'm totally with Rem on this one. It is especially bad if signs are up and ignored. That is what I'm wondering.

I have to tell you, try owning some land and have people at will take over, cross, or even vandalize what is your backyard. You might feel a lot different about this. It is very easy to sit back and say there is no problem when you really do not understand or have lived it.

I've confronted 65 year old quadders on my property, damaging the fish bearing creek and not a care about it. Totally illegal. Some all looked nice calm older folk...and didn't know better. And ended up threatening me... Yeah, real nice huh. Quite surprising to me and my neighbors. It opens ones eyes to all generations that seem to not care or respect other property.

Good luck to the Op in this situation. I hope it turns out in your favor.
Disappointing how many members on here don't think trespassing is a big deal. Trespassing for the most part is not really an age thing or about being lost it is IMO about 98% an attitude thing.......no respect.