View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseknuckle View Post
Great story. Bought my daughter a new norco last summer $700. first day at school it was stolen. She was in tears, mom was raging. Lo and behold some skidmark was selling a similar one on kijiji. Me and a bud met him in a lot off whyte ave, i was wearing the same jeans as the previous day and still had the receipt. Wouldnt you know.... serial numbers matched. After the 2 sellers were hit by a parked car i went to the west end police station and withdrew my police report and handed them a couple cell phones and wallets the 2 misplaced. They were happy my kid got her bike back and said they would gladly return the items to the fine young gentleman.
Finally some good news!!
The kill is the satisfying, indeed essential, conclusion to a successful hunt. But, I take no pleasure in the act itself. One does not hunt in order to kill, but kills in order to have hunted. Then why do I hunt? I hunt for the same reason my well-fed cat hunts...because I must, because it is in the blood, because I am the decendent of a thousand generations of hunters. I hunt because I am a hunter.- Finn Aagard