View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carriertxv View Post
WSS was close to me and I spent a lot of dollars there. Neither Bass pro or Cabells have the reloading stock that WSS did.
I've been buying more on the web now for many things. If I want something local Basspro and Cabellas won't be getting much if anything from me. Proline, CSC, Edge or driving to Flys Etc in High River is much easier though longer than going north to those other two that I really don't like.
Agreed. WSS did have good stock and usually good prices on reloading. Cabelas did have decent reloading stock when they first bought out SIR, but selection declined quickly.

At times, WSS did have some pretty good sale prices on guns. Not great but good. Sales staff even tried to work with you on price. The fact that they wouldn't hold firearms or transferred between stores drove me nuts (at least in Calgary). I even agreed to pay for the shipping - nope.

I also try to support the smaller guys unless the price is outrageously higher than CT. I don't even like walking in Cabelas anymore. Never really liked BP. If you want camo bed spread and pillow cases, fudge, beef jerky or a light fixture made out of antlers than great.

That's just me.