View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 11:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Boone View Post
Your ignorance amazes me, and by ignorance I mean lack of knowledge.
First off you do not want mule deer on a draw, I propose a solution to keep it draw free and you tell me to shut up?

Simply amazing your arrogance, I bet you might tone it down a little if we were talking face to face!
Nothing here is broken other than people keep abusing the system we have hear. You seem like you mite be from somewere else. Well if there system is so much better move there and be happy. No our herds in Alberta suck now. In early 90's herds were awesome and there were lots of deer and big deer. Now with srd and outfitters and landowner tags it leaves nothing but garbage for resident to try for a chance. So no I dont want change on bowhunters. I want land owner tags GONE first second NR tags way down or gone. Then if they prove factual evedence. No your or orthers here say. I will bite on a change. I hunt all over the provice and guided all over. So I have seen what is going on in our province. MISMANAGED is the problem...... NOT bowhunters. If that was not true I would not be a priority 6 for mule deer and still cant draw a tag in a few zones that are crawling withe deer and they give out almost nothing for tags....

Also I would be just the same if I was face to face.