Thread: Going Viral
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bullets View Post
The teacher should have included an email address so anyone that sees the pic can respond and let her students know. Sadly, the teacher and her class will never know it has been posted here on AO.
I sent her a message that it is on AO and provided her with a link so if she wants she can come here and see what is happening.

As of right now that photo has been Shared on facebook 179,883 times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak77 View Post
Now the kids will be "cell phone" savvy and "super-safe" online instead of "useless academic" cr@p
More and more kids have cell phones. Just this last week the 6, 8 year olds next door decided to show off their new cell phones.
There is a 5 year old in my sons daycare sporting an i phone.

As parents we need to remind our kids about the things they post, or what their friends may post of them.

There are images out there of my own son, which I have no control over. God only knows how many pedophiles have seen those images which were taken without consent and more than 18 months later we have yet to find the culprit.

We have seen several cases where images that got out cost young people their lives, as they couldnt live with what either they shared as a private image, or someone else took and shared.

Last edited by FishingMOM; 01-25-2014 at 05:16 PM.